Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Little Bit of This and That!

I have taken out my crochet hooks and trying to remember how to make little flowers. Don't laugh at the colours as I was determined to use what I had on hand. 


They will come in handy to add to projects or to pop in bags as little gifts when friends visit.



I am joining in the de-cluttering revolution having decided to cull my cooking magazines by just keeping the recipes I will use and getting rid of the rest. There are some that I will never ever try as they don't appeal to me at all or they have ingredients that are hard to find. I am trying to do at least 4 per day but sometimes I just look and drool instead!

 I can feel a folder cover or two begging to be made! LOL!


I will enjoy doing this as it will make quite a lot of space available for other things and maybe I'll try out a few new recipes as I go!

If you are looking for something to make for Valentine's Day check out this little sweet heart. Found on pinterest. Follow how to make it here from the Woman Cave Blog.


Have a great day.



4 comments:

  1. Ooooo, love the little flowers!
    And yes, you need to design a cover for the recipe folder...hint hint. ;-)
    Thank you for the button heart link, I'm going to make one!
    hugs
    Jen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little flowers. They will be fabulous on your projects. Love the sweet button heart too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bag and your little flowers are so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Las flores se ven muy bonitas!!!
    Gracias por el enlace del corazón!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.