Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Planning Ahead.

I love nothing better than to be organised and this means planning what we will be eating for the coming week. 
Coming home from work to something in the slow cooker or in the fridge ready to pop into the oven keeps hubby and I very happy.
 It also saves us money as we are not buying fast foods on the way home because it's easier. 




The Internet (Pinterest) is wonderful for finding new recipes to cook, after all, it doesn't hurt to try new things and if you don't like something you don't have to make it again!

 Last week I made the following new recipes.


Lemon Butter Chicken - I did reduce the amount of butter in this recipe and it still tasted great.


Made this up (found on Pinterest) at the beginning of the week and froze it ready to pop into the slow cooker when required. Great meal served with rice.

I also tried a few new deserts and these certainly were a hit.


This is apple slice cake from 4 Ingredients and it's super quick and easy and very yummy! You can find the recipe on their face book site.

I tried this by Kerryanne from Shabby Art Boutique and again it's a quick and easy desert to put together. I found that hubby and I could share one between us and we had it with some vanilla ice-cream.




I have already printed off new receipes for this week and can't wait to try them!




P.S.       Don't forget to enter the Melly and Me Quilt Pattern give-away here






4 comments:

  1. Heather, your recipes all look delicious. Pinterest is such a wonderful place. The only bad thing about it is that once you're there...it's so hard to leave! Have fun trying those new recipes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the recipes look yummy !! Thanks for the tip and mouthwatering photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm to all of those recipes...
    In fact they make me hungry...ooppss better go get a coffee... xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.