Friday, 20 March 2015

Something for the Birthday Box

A while ago I brought some plain tea-towels to stitch a design on and I finally got around to completing one!




I used a Bronwyn Hayes  stitchery design and added a butterfly as something a little extra. I used Cottage Garden Threads in Dog Rose to stitch the design.





I am loving these vaigated threads as there is no having to think about what colours to use where!
 I think I could use this thread on the pink ones as well as it also matches these nicely.


It's now ready to go into the Birthday Box for someone special.




P.S.   Don't forget to enter the Melly & Me Quilt Pattern give-away here!



5 comments:

  1. Really pretty and perfect colours to match the stripes....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather that is so sweet, love the design and threads just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather
    wow the towel is too pretty to use now! What a lovely gift idea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! I LOVE the charm on your Scissors!! I need to make me one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.