Wednesday, 22 April 2015

A Love Affair!

I called into a craft shop the other day to pick up my order of weave-line and fell in love with some Tilda fabrics and knew I would just have to bring some of it home with me.



I also got a new selection of Cottage Garden Threads as well and they make a delightful addition to my stash.


I immediately wanted to start a new project and found a stitchery design from one of my Candlewicking books ( yes I used to do that too) and started stitching. I think I will turn this one into a table centre and maybe it'll go into the birthday box and maybe it won't!



Love the subtle colours of this thread called Apricot Ice. The green is Cottage Garden also and is called Pea Soup. I think I am having a love affair with these variegated threads and the lovely Tilda fabrics.






11 comments:

  1. This was so pretty 'in real life', Can't wait to see it completed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful purchases Heather and i love those flowers you are stitching.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what gorgeous fabrics! can't wait to see it finished
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes, how pretty are those cottage garden threads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, your stitching is always so perfect and so beautiful! I love your new threads and those floral fabrics are just dreamy. I can't wait to see this project all finished up! Have a very nice weekend Sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, your stitching is always so perfect and so beautiful! I love your new threads and those floral fabrics are just dreamy. I can't wait to see this project all finished up! Have a very nice weekend Sweetie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. And why wouldn't you... It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That will be gorgeous - love Cottage garden threads and that one goes so well with the fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.