Friday, 17 April 2015

Friday Night Sew In.


Tonight I'll be joining with other crafty people for a night of stitching. I'll be stitching block 2 from Wendy's  Best of Friends - Block of the fortnight.



Here is block 1 completed. I didn't want to stitch the word using tiny chain stitch (can't seem to get them small enough to look nice) so I used back stitch instead. It's quick and easy to do and I can't wait to put this one together.


Why not pop on over and sign up here and have a wonderful night stitching with friends. I'll be starting early today and meeting up with friends and doing some stitching, a bit of eating and a lot of laughing.




2 comments:

  1. That block looks lovely, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That block looks lovely, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.