Tuesday, 14 April 2015

My Little Tilda Bunny.

I have been wanting to make a Tilda bunny for some time now and it was not until someone asked on Face book about a pattern that I realised I actually had the book with a couple of bunny patterns in it! Just goes to show that sometimes we don't know what we already have!







She is such a little cutie that I think she will stay out even though Easter has gone. Wait until my grand daughter sees her............there will probably be a change of address!

Hope everyone had a happy and restful Easter.





10 comments:

  1. Hello Heather,

    Little Miss Bunny is rather cute, I am sure she will visit if her address changes.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - any little grandie would love her I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is Adorable. I was given one the same in Reds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you please bring her on Friday? I'd love to see her! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little Bunny, I'm sure she will be much loved. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is very adorable....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable, may I ask what book you found her pattern in?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.