Saturday, 18 April 2015

Stitching with Friends on Friday!

I met up with friends on Friday and had almost the whole day stitching. I completed Wendy's Best Of Friends stitch a long block 2 and did a little work on my Rosalie Quinlan designs as well.

Wendy's Block 2


I now have two blocks completed.


and because Wendy's blocks are so quick to stitch I also worked on Rosalie's Best Friends Forever blocks as well.


I am up to number 4 of this lot now. Here's a recap on the others.





I'm now heading over to Wendy's blog to check out what everyone else got up to last night. Thanks Wendy for hosting.




14 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, are you one of Jenny's stitching friends? I saw you're in Townsville, that's why I ask. First time visiting your blog, and your stitching is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have had a busy time, loving all your stitcheries especially Wendy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your blocks are just gorgeous!!! Love Wendy's blocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the blocks Heather - lovely words & images from both of the ladies designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching Heather. hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks Heather...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather your stitchery blocks are just gorgeous!
    I love each and every sweet saying on them.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely stitching ..you were quick to do Wendy's 2nd block..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stitcheries are beautiful, such lovely sentiments:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stitcheries Heather :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.