Monday, 11 May 2015

Quick and Easy Caddy

I saw this lovely caddie on Jenny's blog as a tutorial and wanted to make one for myself. Not only do they look lovely they are practical as well.


Because I used a stitchery I had in the spares box it came together quickly and Jenny's instructions are very easy to follow so I had no issues and finished it before heading off to work.


I used a Browyn Hayes from Red Brolly design for this one. 


And you know me........just couldn't stop at one and decided to stitch up a Leanne Beasley design for the next. I think the stitchery says it all as this one is for the birthday box for someone special! It took  a little longer to finish as I had to do the stitchery first.



I'm off now to make a nice pot of tea, catch up on my favourite programs and do a little stitching.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a lovely Mothers day.



10 comments:

  1. Love your caddies. They are beautiful. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them to bits!! Enjoy your tv shows, pot of tea, and well deserved relaxing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both of them look so lovely made up with the stitcheries in the centre. The birthday person will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both lovely, so pretty. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your versions are lovely
    I have made one as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precioso.
    Saludos desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol. Looks like once you started stitching
    you couldn't stop!! lol They're great projects.
    Lovely too.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.