Monday, 29 June 2015

A Cozy Afternoon

I am following along with Jacquelynne Steves' Block of the Month Cozy Afternoon and have completed the first two blocks. As you will see below there are many choices to completing the quilt and I've decided to do the applique method for mine.

For the fabric I am using Rosalie Quinlan's range Chirpy Lola for Ella Blue. 



I like the idea that all the cutting is done first and I am storing all the pieces in my block folder.







Can't wait for number 3 now that these two are done.





7 comments:

  1. lovely! gorgeous fabrics!

    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great applique and you are using gorgeous fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great applique and you are using gorgeous fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun fabrics, the applique is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty Heather... lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These blocks are sooo pretty, I saw this BOM advertised but decided to not participate so will keep an eye on your progress for my fix I think :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty work Heather! The fabrics you're using are gorgeous for it.

    I did her previous BOM - & yes the cutting all done first up, well that makes it so easy to get them out & just sew sew sew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.