Friday, 5 June 2015

A Little Something For My Friends!

I found a great tutorial for making collapsible thread catchers on Youtube the other day and decided to make some for my friends. As we all love stitching I knew it would come in handy, especially when travelling.


It's only about 3.5 inches high and folds up for travelling. One finished can of Pringles can make quite a few!


You can find the tutorial here! Of course I forgot to take pictures of the other ones I made so you will just have to believe me when I say they are very easy to make and look great!

Looking forward to the weekend.



5 comments:

  1. Aren't they just great, I made one after seeing them on ukcitycrafter's blog. I use mine ever such a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, they are fantastic for travelling and going to meetings !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine!! Thank you. xx
    And don't forget you promised to empty a can of Pringles for me.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning Heather,what a wonderful idea,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather,
    What a groovy idea!! I have never seen a thread catcher like that
    and they are very handy. Love the fabric you've used.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.