Monday, 8 June 2015

Keep that Serviette!

Every time I go stitching at a friends home she gives us the most delightful serviettes when serving morning tea and lunch and instead of using mine I always stash it away in my sewing bag. They are just too pretty to use!



I have seen different things done with serviettes on Pinterest ! So I thought why not have a go!


Rocks from the garden cleaned and ready to be made into something pretty.













They make gorgeous pieces of whimsy and every time I look at them I think of good times with friends and it makes me smile.






Hope you all have a wonderful week.



11 comments:

  1. They look great - so pretty! The Mother made some like this on slate when she lived in Africa of zebra, and African ladies - it's great on glass too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever, they look lovely. And what a gorgeous reminder of special moments with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously sweet! What a pretty and clever project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather,wow what a great idea and they look fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never have thought of using a serviette to cover rocks with but I have to admit they do look pretty, what a great way to remember good times with friends :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Heather,

    You have your very own rock garden, such a pretty idea.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Heather - wow so clever! I love your idea & the little rocks look great!
    You're right, some serviettes are just too pretty to use or dispose of

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous serviette and a wonderful idea to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are gorgeous, I love the idea of decorating stones. You have reminded me of the pile of serviettes in my craft room that I used to mod podge with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love that Heather... are you going to tell us how to do it?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics and awesome creations.
    Isn't it amazing where we find inspiration?
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.