Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Bed Hangers

I saw a creative idea on this blog and decided these would be just the thing to make for the grandies. 


Of course there was the obligatory trip to Spotlight for more supplies as there is never the right shade or quantity of fabric required!
I made mine a little smaller than the suggested size as I used the width of the fabric. It has two good sized pockets for anything a child would like to have by their bed.

 Planets and anything space for eldest child.




Construction stuff for the middle child.


and of course some princesses for our little princess.


Then of course I thought of someone else who might like one as I know she likes to read before going to bed so I quickly whipped up another in a fabric I know she'll love! Just for you Barbie!


Might even do one for me ....................someday.....!

Happy sewing.




7 comments:

  1. They look great! I too saw them somewhere. I made one that holds my bible on one side and a book I am reading on the other. I think they will be great for the grandchildren. Love all the different fabrics too. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful for holding those items that otherwise take up table room and/or slide off. Very nice gift ideas. High on Life July...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea....I agree with Jen...I need one of those lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. I might have to make one for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. I might have to make one for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liebe Heather !
    Ich bin ein Fan von Deiner Freundin Jenny of Elefantz. Als ich Deine Eulen gesehen habe war ich begeistert.
    Nun habe ich schon gewartet wann es soweit ist und Du das Tutorial und den Schnitt für uns Frie schaltest.
    Hab vielen herzlichen Dank dafür, werde demnächst öfter auch auf Deine Seite gehen und Dich und Deine
    Deine Kunst bewundern, vieles erfahre ich ja schon auf Jennys Blog wenn Ihr Euch mal wieder getroffen habt.
    Liebe Grüße von Christa Böckmann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.