Saturday, 11 July 2015

Don't You Just Love Winter!

Don't you just love Winter.................in the tropics that is! With the weather so mild here it's a pleasure to be out in the garden on a daily basis, planting, watering, weeding or just enjoying the results with a cuppa and a cookie.


Working only a couple of days a week (sometimes get conned into doing 3) I have lots more time now to do the things I really enjoy.


The potted flowers are just starting to bloom.







and the herb and veggie garden is coming along nicely too with the zucchini plants flowering and plenty of fresh basil.



What does everyone else like doing during the Winter months?




5 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous flowers. So pretty. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of your garden, I love pottering in our garden in winter on sunny days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter sounds like our summer, what country are you in if you don't mind me asking. In winter I love to curl up in a chair with a cup of hot chocolate, a snuggly rug and my crochet or a good book! In summer I love to sit out in the shade and work on whatever my latest project is. You have some beautiful flowers coming along there. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I htink I'll just come to your place for a bit of birthday cake in your gorgeous garden!!!! *hint hint* Love that you're so content now......it shows!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.