Saturday, 18 July 2015

What I did on Friday Night.

Thanks again to my gorgeous friend Wendy for hosting Friday Night Sew In. Stitching actually started a little earlier in the day for DD and I as we spent the day together movie watching and sewing.

This is what we watched!



Let me say it's very long and gave us plenty of time to stitch, so I was able to do lots more on these.







These little stitchery's are for my new table runner and I'll be using more of my gorgeous Tilda fabric to complete it. 

With a fresh cuppa made, I'm heading over to Wendy's blog now to see what everyone else got up to last night.





14 comments:

  1. Nice way to sit and do you beautiful stitchery..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh! That'll be just gorgeous Heather. How nice to stitch with your DD xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so pretty and delicate, I shall look forward to seeing it all finished. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours in your stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh , lots of stitching time was done while the movie was on? Was the movie no good?!
    Very pretty stitching there Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. THat is so pretty. It'll look gorgeous made up as a table runner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitchery love your colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitcheries are really gorgeous! And I love the photos from your previous post too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice to have your daughter as a stitching companion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitcheries are very pretty, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such pretty stitcheries...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought that was a weird movie...and long...so long.... LOL!!
    Lovely stitching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a perfect FNSI Heather. Those stitcheries are so pretty. Looking forward to seeing your finished table runner. Looks like a good movie... must tell Mac about it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty stitcheries Heather and love the "bed hangers" in your next post too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.