Tuesday, 25 August 2015

The Pear.

I just couldn't wait for the new Tilda range to be released and I must admit it was only home a couple of days when the scissors came out. 



The first thing I made was a little fabric box for the craft room.




Followed by this cute mug rug that used up some of the scraps from making the box above.




I think I'll be making a couple more of these and even an apple or two to compliment the pears.

What are you planning to do with your new Tilda fabric?






11 comments:

  1. I wonder who this might be for????? *wink* LOL Love it by the way......tilda makes it even more specialer-er!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creo que haré otra pera.Es muy bonita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you KNOW I love that pear, don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both... But that pear is soo cute... Xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trying to find an online shop to buy it 😖

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabrics there Heather! And I do love your projects, the pear is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying to find an online shop that carries Tilda, or a quilt shop that carries it in the US...any help from you or your followers??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Tilda fabric and love what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous fabric and I love your makes :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder you couldn't wait to get the scissors out! amazing
    projects. Too cute.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.