Thursday, 6 August 2015

Waiting.

I know that I'm not alone in wanting to get my hands on the new Tilda book and fabric range and although I decided to not have a go at anything without a pattern (DD will confirm this)  I just couldn't help myself!


So using fabric from my Tilda stash I had a go. I did things a little different to what the pattern is going to say and I made it according to my own size based on a pair of little scissors.



Pretty happy with the end result and I had lots of fun putting it together but I really know why I don't like to needle turn anything! 
Now I have a handy sewing kit to pack in my bag when I go stitching.



Off to the mountains tomorrow to stitch with wonderful friends so of course I'll take along my new sewing kit.








4 comments:

  1. Good morning Heather,wow I love your new sewing kit,it's so gorgeous ,well done on your beautiful finish,have fun with the girls xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its perfect... and no doubt your new case will be the envy of all the others. Be careful where you leave it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful Heather. It is definitely the prettiest sewing case I have ever seen, I really love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat is adorable. Hope you had a great sewing day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.