Tuesday, 8 September 2015

New Design

I am currently stitching up my new design and with Christmas just around the corner it's a good time to make something new to add to my stash and hopefully yours.


I am using traditional colours for this project.


Only a sneak peek until I get a little more done.


I have also been stitching Jenny's new design  into a table runner. Jenny is doing a free stitch-a-long using the beautiful words below. She has made a lovely Christmas Wreath. Go over to her blog Elefantz and stitch along. I might also make the wreath too!





Happy stitching!




9 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,oh i cant wait to see what you are designing and i love how you have used Jenny's design,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in your new design! Really gorgeous print fabric :) What a lovely variation on Jenny's wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seing what you design Heather :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, that is darn sweet as can be! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. those fabrics for your new design look lovely...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es estupendo compartir la afición con su buena amiga, y hacer ambas tan bellas cosas. Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.