Friday, 15 January 2016

Expanding on the Beautiful.

Sometimes I can't help myself and just have to expand/increase the amount of stitching on a project. I fell in love with the March block of " A Year in the Garden" and took this already lovely design  by Jenny of Elefantz and tweaked it a little to make it a bit larger.


I originally took away the March sign and filled in the flowers, but wasn't happy with the colors or the thick stems, so I made another! I will probably unpick the stems and redo them at a later stage.
This time I made it bigger by reversing the image for the other side. 








The bright flowers remind me of some I saw on holidays last year and can't wait to finish this, thank you Jenny for your gorgeous stitchery's. 

Why not pop over and see these lovely designs here.

Keep stitching.

10 comments:

  1. beautiful Heather ,Jenny is such a wonderful designer and your stitching is awesome,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's lovely and yes very summery with those beautiful blooms x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your stitchery and how you made it your own. I also belong to Jenny's Stitchery Club but don't stitch much because I can't get the tracing part done to my liking. Creative Stitchery Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jenny's designs. I have just printed out her free patterns for this month, although I'm not sure when I shall get to them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE. Keep stitching, can't wait to see the finished product if you share it. I LOVE Jenny, she inspires me every day. And your work is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so beautiful and you have taken lovely pictures of it too....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.