Saturday, 30 January 2016

Flower Pot Cards.

My daughter in law recently celebrated her birthday and as my card supply was low I decided to try something new and make a flower pot card. Of course her favorite colour is purple so naturally that's the colour I used.




My first try was in other colours and using my big shot to cut out the flowers makes it very easy to put together.


This one I made for my friend who is ever so generous with her time and friendship and as I was going over her place for coffee with the girls ( and had to return a couple of DVDs) I thought a thank-you card was in order. Is there ever an excuse NOT to make a few cards....it's like stitching, so addictive.


I was thinking of making packs of similar cards/notes as little gifts to add to the stash. Some with sentiments and some without so you can add your own. Just waiting for some ink and stamps to arrive in the post and then I will get going.

Keep stitching.....and paper crafting.


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your cards and all the exquisite papercrafts you indulge in. Wish you'd do a blog post about your Christmas memory book...speechless. It's that beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do very pretty things . And, yes, very addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! There is something special about a beautiful handmade card. My bestie makes gorgeous cards and she often makes 6 and places them with envelopes in a pretty organza bag and gives them as a gift. We adore receiving them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful homemade cards Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous! I've heard that craft
    is addictive. lol
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful Heather !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.