Thursday, 7 January 2016

Making Pouches!

For as long as I can remember I have loved making pouches and whenever I see a new pattern or tutorial I just have to make one or two or three. It is always a good idea to make up several in different colorways and have in the extras box as a little gift on their own or as something handmade for birthdays.

Here are a few I have done over the last months. 
One for my pens.



A couple with fancy zips to give away to special people.






and a couple of triangle ones.......just because!



and a little drawstring pouch for my grand-daughter for some of her bits and bobs.




I have included a couple of links for anyone wanting to sew a couple of these beauties.

Melly Sews has a 15 minute zippered pouch.


Ros over at Sew Delicious has a great tutorial for beginners. 


and if you're looking for a neat little triangle pouch follow along with Joanne over at Craft Passion with her easy to follow tutorial.



Happy stitching.



5 comments:

  1. Excellent spare gift items. Love them all and thank you for the links. 2016 will be an amazing year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me han gustado mucho sus estuches. Gracias por los enlaces. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweet red and black one is mine - thank you!! I love it, use it ALL the time to store the threads for my Gentle Domesticity blocks. Pouches really are an incredibly useful gift or project to make for ourselves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such sweet pouches....love the little triangle ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. An excellent video...I just might try this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.