Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Tarting Up Towels.

It all started when I was given a couple of white hand towels before Christmas and although I love white, it doesn't love me. Too easy to get dirty and hard to keep in that pristine condition. 
So I thought I might tart them up a little and keep them for guests.



I used some ribbon I purchased a while ago from Etsy that would blend with the existing decor and just added it to the bottom of the towel.

Then I decided to make a few for the gift box as well.




I had to brush up on my crochet but they didn't come out too bad! 
A bit of blanket stitch on the bottom of the towel and one row of crochet makes this a quick project but a lovely gift.
I think I will be doing a few more of these soon.

Keep Stitching.



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful towels... Love useful gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarted up towels are quite the Creative Bliss. Love the gift towels all embellished with fabric and crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply beautiful & practical!
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso! Es un detalle que transmite cariño :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love white too and I have the same problem. You can imagine
    white towels in a house of boys!! lol
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they're beautiful Heather...love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.