Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Getting Ready for Easter.

Now I know everyone has seen the Hot Cross buns in the stores and maybe even sampled some and just like the shops this year I too am early with my Easter preparations. While taking a wonder around Pinterest recently I found a great idea for filling the goody bags for the grandies. These three I made up while catching up on a movie.

I brought the paper bag packs from the cheap store and when it gets closer to Easter I will be able to put some goodies into the bags, pop in a bunny and hey presto!
Don't know what I am doing on the bags yet but I only have to do a bit of a hunt around and I am sure I can find some ideas.......maybe some little chickens? Maybe a trip back to Pinterest might get the creative juices flowing.

Are you ready for Easter?
Have you had a taste or two of the yummy hot cross buns that abound in every conceivable flavor?

Keep stitching.


14 comments:

  1. Your grandies are so blessed to have you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunnies....is it your own pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunnies! I haven't thought about Easter yet. Still working on Valentine's Day. But I know Easter's early this year so I guess I should get over to Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute bunnies...maybe stamps or stickers on the bags??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and colorful bunnies. Love the decorated bag ideas for your Grands for Easter. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunnies.... No haven't tasted any eggs yet or started any Easter projects...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don´t know how is a hot cross bun :) but the name is appetizing. our easter is different. But, the last years , the shops offer Rabbits and eggs, and a variety of easter articles for decoration. But , not buns. They not have the best: easter sweets :)).
    Your fabric rabbits are lovely. Good idea for the bags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we get the bunny pattern? I am in the same situation as you with the grands !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. apreciada heather que lindos y emotivos sus conejitos podria por favor indicar donde se consigue el
    patron
    saludos cariñosos
    carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea and yes you are way early with your Easter prep's :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh those bunnies are beautiful may have to use your idea for my Little Paige. Thanks Heather. Hugs Rell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute and so organised Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute bunnies and a lovely idea. You will be all organised and I am sure they will be received with excitement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.