Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Testing Out New Stamps.

Sometimes it seems like stuff ordered never arrives and when it finally does get to your door you just can't find the time to sit down and play.
I have had these stamps a while now and have been busting to make up some cards with these new arrivals.


I also brought the flower punch and used an embossing die from my stash.









I made up 5 cards using the flower stamp and different inks. 4 to make up into a gift pack and one to add to my collection.

Keep stitching & Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful Heather. I love a pretty handmade card. Seems like they were worth the wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely indeed! And worth the wait. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute set of cards! You are talented and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.