Saturday, 16 April 2016

Friday Night Sew In

I have been absent from the Friday Night Sew In for a while now,  but I'm finally back on board again.

It was a great feeling sitting down on Friday (yes I did start early) and stitch the afternoon and night away with lovely like minded people.


My project was one of Jenny's lovely blocks from her Gentle Domesticity collection. Loved this one since I first laid eyes on it.


It was quick to finish and only used a few pieces from the scrap bin.


Thanks Wendy B for hosting this great sew in. 
I'm off to make a cuppa and see what's on everyone's craft room bench.


Why not pop over here and have a look too!



12 comments:

  1. Love your block and the fabrics ! Fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew nice to sit and relax and stitch the lovely little watering can...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color choices you made and your stitching is perfect. Thanks for sharing, Guida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. Beautiful stitching and fabric xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful block you have made there, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. How gorgeous is that block and your beautiful stitching!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect fabric choice for your watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty block - Jenny does such lovely designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fabrics you used in your block. Your taste and Jenny's aren't far apart, are they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful versions of Jenny's delightful design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.