Monday, 30 May 2016

Back on Track.

Finally I am back on track with my Elefantz "Gentle Domesticity" BOM. 
Of course I had to start in the middle and then go back to the beginning with block 1.

 Block 1 - Embrace Your Homemaker Heart.




You might notice I don't stitch exactly the same design as Jenny's! Well sometimes I just copy the pattern and accidentally leave out some of the components and sometimes I change them by design. That's what great about these is, you are always free to chop and change at whim!



Such gorgeous designs to stitch by Jenny of Elefantz. I will be making mine up into a quilt as there will be twelve of the blocks to collect.





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Heather,jenny designs are so cute,hope your day is a good one my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Heather. Beautiful stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery is very good,so pretty. You will doing a quilt with the twelve ? That will be a fantastic quilt. I don´t know what I will doing with my twelve. I know I love Jenny's designs. They are so sweet, and I can do my embroidery in many different ways.
    Have a good day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely work there Heather... I'm sure they'll all be as pretty as each tother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love. Your style is always beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.