Saturday, 4 June 2016

Catching Up Fast on Gentle Domesticity.

OK! So I started at block 4 of Gentle Domesticity and had to work my way through 1, 2, and 3   before getting on to block 5. Does this make sense!



I guess at the time I didn't know what to do with the designs so I stitched the one I loved the most first, but somewhere along the line I thought about putting them into a quilt ( which is still in the design phase) and that gave me an new enthusiasm to get stitching.

So for a recap here's Block 1.




Block 2.

Block 3.

Block 4.

Block 5.




Tomorrow it's time for the release of Block 6 so head on over to  Jenny of Elefantz's  on Sunday to find out how to download the next block and let's get stitching.




5 comments:

  1. Your Gentle Domesticity blocks are beautiful. I also adore Jenny's designs however I don't make time to stitch them...yet! Embracing Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks, well done. Thank you for sharing. Guida

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've satin stitched the curtain tie backs on block 3! I think I will go back and fill mine in. Brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty blocks Jenny is such an amazing designer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.