Saturday, 20 August 2016

What I Did Last Night!

Wendy again hosted the  Friday Night Sew In and I stitched along with 25 other lovely people from all around the place. Of course not having to work Friday I did start a little early and did some extra stitching on my Gentle Domesticity Blocks.

Block 7 was finished and Block 8 just needed a few little finishing touches only.




And earlier in the day I got this one ready to finish, but didn't get around to taking one stitch on it. It's a free pattern from Jennifer of Elefantz and gets made into a lovely cushion. You can get this here!


Now as you can see below I have quite a mess on the craft table and I think it's time to tidy up.



Why not pop on over to Wendy's Blog Sugarlane Designs and see what others have been up to!





9 comments:

  1. Your blocks are just gorgeous Heather....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a great job on Jenny's style of applique and stitching! You are much faster to get things ready than I am, too. =) Lovely, lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His craft table is perfect if you compare it with mine. At my table ... you can not see the table! :)) Good work their embroidery. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Heather, love your fabric and blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blocks are just gorgeous. Lovely soft colours really showcase the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and comment. I love hearing from you.